What is a System flush
Build up of sludge in central heating and boilers is very common and is the number one cause of boiler and system breakdowns! The sludge is often a combination of dirt, debris and rust. While this build up is inevitably going to occur over time, a simple system flush can remove it easily. Our service includes depositing chemicals inside your system that help to prevent build up from occurring in the future. This means you can rely on a smoothly running central heating system for many more years to come!
The system flush we recommend is the ADEY MagnaCleanse®. The precision agitator removes more sludge in 20 seconds than can be extracted in 30 minutes without it. It even shifts hardened debris, reducing the need to remove radiators to completely clean the system.
What are the benefits of a system flush?
- System flushing can be completed in as little as 2 hours
- Cleansed system ensure optimum results any additional protection
- Provides effective, ongoing protection for the system
- Improves the central heating’s performance and efficiency
- Extends the life of the system
Do I need a s System Flush?
- Are there cold patches on your radiatiors?
- Are your radiators not as warm as they used to be?
- Is your hot water taking longer to heat up?
- If you bleed your radiators, is the water dirty?
- If your heating system performing less effectively than normal?
If you answered YES to any of the above, you may need a system flush!
Contact us today
If you would like more information or would like to arrange a system flush, contact us today on 07368545202. Alternatively, you could fill out our company contact form or send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Offering our system (power) flushing service throughout Flintshire and the surrounding areas, such as Chester,